CONVENIENCE MEETS CHARACTER
Discover the charm of 66 Kelburn Parade, a modest yet inviting home, tucked away in the heart of Kelburn.
In addition to the four bedrooms in the main house, you have ample space with two sleepouts, totalling to 6 rooms.
The property is currently rented on a fixed term for $1,420 p.w. including carpark, so whether you plan to move in after the fixed term ends or continue to utilise this property as an investment, your opportunities are endless.
- 4 comfortably-sized bedrooms, providing ample space for a relaxed lifestyle
- 2 additional sleepouts (currently rented)
- 2 bathrooms, one with combined laundry
- 1 convenient off-street car-pad
- Outdoor area, including a garden and a small veranda, offering a quiet retreat for your enjoyment
- Close proximity to Victoria University, Wellington Botanic Garden, and the city centre, making daily activities easily accessible
- Surrounded by native bush
Nearby amenities such as local shops, cafes, and public transportation.
Viewing is by appointment only. Give Chris or Rachel a call today for more information!