BEAUTIFUL TWO BEDROOM IN MIRAMAR
Buyer Budget Up From $1,225,000
Nestled amongst the trees, this beautiful two-bedroom home is very private and peaceful with a spectacular outlook over Centennial Reserve, and from the big lush gardens you can see across Miramar to Lyall Bay.
The spacious open-plan living/dining flows out to a gorgeous north/west facing conservatory and deck - where you can soak up the sun and admire the multi terraced garden - extensively planted with natives. Including - raised veggie boxes, plum, feijoa, lemon trees, as well as wine making grapes, black currant, blueberry and guava.
- Floor area 92 m2
- Land area 520 m2
- Easy flat drive-on access (no walk up)
- Solid 1950s construction
- Bathroom with separate w/c
- Central radiator heating
- Separate kitchen with good flow to the living/dining
- Double glazing
- Excellent indoor/outdoor flow
- Sunny conservatory and deck
- Beautiful big garden
- Treehouse, room for the trampoline, and partially fenced - great for kids and pets
- Workshop and ample storage
Excellent location in the heights of Miramar - only minutes from the local shopping village - with cafes, transport, schools, Roxy Theatre, Weta Workshop, plus all the fabulous sporting facilities on offer in the Eastern suburbs.
Don't miss out! See you at the Open Home on Sunday - 12:00pm to 12:30pm.
Deadline sale closing at our office, 27 Buller Street, Te Aro, on Friday 10th December at 12:00pm.