Character Filled Bungalow - Prime Location
Perfectly positioned and bathed in all day sun, this gorgeous 1920's home is on the market for the first time in 55 years, and could be just what you've been looking for! This family home will appeal to a wide range of buyers, including those with a discerning eye for an opportunity to add value. Features include:
- Two double bedrooms, one single, all with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious living and separate dining room
- Beautiful Carrara ceilings, rich native timber doors, windows and skirtings, with stunning lead lights throughout, and two double bay windows
- Bathroom, with shower above the bath
- Galley kitchen, large separate laundry and storage area, with ample additional storage throughout
- Single garage and off-street parking for two cars
- Immaculately presented exterior
- Garden toolshed, and private sunny courtyard
- Fully fenced, level, easy care section, with room for the kids to kick a ball
- Two gas heaters, insulated roof and under floor
Centrally located, within a few minutes to shops, cafes, kindergartens and schools, this much loved family home has so much to offer. Built in an era when solid native timber was the norm, this charming house has stood the test of time, and will endure into the next century.
So don't delay, this top location, easy commute into the CBD, and amazing potential, will have eager purchasers queuing at the door. Your early viewing is strongly recommended.