PRIVILEGED VANTAGE POINT FOR SUN & VIEWS
Tucked away high above Seatoun, with flat drive-on and enviable privacy, this serene, gracious three-bedroom home combines a privileged aspect and spectacular harbour views with sunny outdoor living and proximity to everything that makes the eastern bays so sought after not just in summer but year-round. Features include:
- Three double bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a study that could be a fourth bedroom - so perfect for family living or accommodating those guests who will never want to leave
- Stunning bay and harbour views from most rooms: whether you're watching the ferries come and go or the sun or moon rise over the Orongorongos, you'll be mesmerised
- Spacious and versatile light-filled open-plan living, with an extensive indoor-outdoor flow to decks and courtyards for summer bliss
- North-facing for fantastic sun in picturesque, easy-care, fully-fenced setting bordering the Beacon Hill Reserve, so unusually private with uninterrupted views
- Quiet cul-de-sac location with off-street parking plus a double-garage with deep loft storage and easy access to the popular Eastern walkway
This superbly presented home offers a fantastic lifestyle for busy families and those wanting to bask in the best of the bays.
Tender closes 12pm, Friday 29th October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.