Superb Central Corner Apartment
First time on the market since completion the owner has absolutely loved living in St Peter's Apartments, so central yet away from the party noise of Courtenay Place. This light and bright 51sqm, 1 bedroom corner apartment has an abundance of windows which have the bonus of secondary glazing for added warmth and noise reduction.
Key features of this home in the city include:
- Spacious open plan living, dining, kitchen and study nook, with windows on two sides
- One double bedroom, built-in wardrobe with space for a desk
- Good sized bathroom and combined laundry
- Views up Willis Street and across to the historic St Peter's Church.
- Secure access to the apartment building and elevator
- NBS rating for the building is 55% (based on a detailed seismic assessment by Silvester Clark, Consulting Engineers)
- Pet friendly - subject to Body Corporate Approval
The perfect choice for first home buyers, investors looking for location or a city home for your uni-aged kids who are studying in Wellington.
This premium position at the edge of the CBD is perfect for those that want to embrace the city lifestyle, with an easy walk to Lambton Quay, Courtenay Place and all that our harbour city has to offer.
Tender: 1pm, Thursday 19th May 2022
For a property summary info sheet please complete the email form.
Floor area approx 51sqm (Source: Property Title)