STUNNING, ARCHITECHTURAL ROSENEATH SANCTUARY
For sale for the first time since it was completed a decade ago, this four-bedroom architectural sensation is a triumph of space, style, and stunning harbour and Hutt Valley views.
Ingeniously configured for family living to seamlessly link separate levels for parents and children with cosy communal areas where everyone can gather around the TV or dining table when not basking on one of the many decks. Features include:
- Superbly designed for modern families, with the master bedroom suite, including a separate office on one level and a three-bedroom children's wing with its own bathroom on a lower level
- Sunny, spacious living and dining areas with indoor-outdoor flow, dedicated media room, and stylish kitchen with scullery, plus two tiled bathrooms and a guest toilet
- Exceptionally specified, from the macrocarpa cladding and joinery, polished concrete floors with smart underfloor and radiator central heating, to full Ethernet and TV cabling throughout
- Easy-care indoor-outdoor living, with multiple decks and even a covered outdoor area the kids can use year-round
- Sequestered in a private, peaceful lane off Grafton Road with drive-in double-garage
- Architecturally designed by Melling: Morse Architects
- Large undeveloped garden area offers many opportunities
- RV $1,660,000 is not indicative of market value - if you think it looks amazing in the photos - it is nowhere near as incredible as seeing it in person
Immaculately presented and engineered for seismic resilience, this is an amazing opportunity just minutes from the CBD, popular bays and airport.
LIM & Building report available on inspection.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 19th May 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes. Private inspections do not require a valid My Vaccine Pass. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.