EFFORTLESS MID CENTURY STYLE ON POPULAR GIPPS
Elevated for fantastic sun, this classic '50s home has great bones and is in one of Karori's most sought after streets. Floor to ceiling windows take in views of the western hills, and French doors open out to a large deck; the perfect place to enjoy a wine in the last of the setting sun. The easy-care garden has established native trees, abundant birdlife, and terraced lawns for the kids. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms with wardrobes, including one with original built-in desk and drawers
- Living/dining can be separate or opened with adjoining doors
- Original mid-century features with built-in shelving and fireplace
- Heat pump in the living area plus eat-in kitchen with native timber floor
- Northwest-facing for year-round all-day sun
- Quiet location in popular leafy street
- Large studio, storage, or basement area under the house that could be further developed
- Great schooling options, with zoning for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College while decile-10 Karori Normal School is just a short walk
- Large double-garage for secure parking
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,195,000
This is perfect for families, executive couples, or anyone looking for a convenient location, fantastic neighborhood, amazing sun, and mid-century style. View Sunday to avoid missing out.
Tender closes 12PM, Thursday 2nd December 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.