TOP FLOOR IN TOP SPOT
You won't find a better apartment with sun and views this good this close to the CBD. Occupying a prime northwest corner position on the top floor of a modern apartment building, it's perfect for professionals, first-time buyers and investors for whom location, aspect and proximity to everything are paramount. Features include:
- Superb presentation and configuration, with two double-bedrooms, tiled bathroom and sunny open-plan living with well-appointed kitchen
- Spacious light-filled interior with all-day sun and uninterrupted views that stretch across the city from the National War Memorial carillon to Mount Victoria and the town belt
- Gorgeous indoor-outdoor flow to covered west-facing deck that's recessed for sheltered al fresco relaxation until late
- The convivence of a secure, covered off-street car park located right next to a large storage unit
- Low-maintenance and secure with video intercom: ideal for a lock up-and-leave lifestyle
- Quiet yet central location on the cusp of Newtown and within an easy walk of the CBD, Cuba Street, Basin Reserve, waterfront, Wellington Hospital and Massey University
- RV $590,000 (not indicative of market value)
If you're looking for a warm stylish first home in a top location, a base for your university-age children or an easy-to-rent investment, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 29th July 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.