Sun, Views, Character, and Location
Set within an expansive and well-tended garden on a sunny hill above Aro Valley - 4 Durham Crescent is a convenient and comfortable city retreat. The large windows and decks, and terraced gardens, are perfectly situated to take advantage of all-day sun and sweeping views of the city and harbour as far as the Tararuas and Orongarongas. The present house merges the best of the past and present. It retains most of its character features dating from its original 1930s construction such as wood floors, original windows and doors, panelling, and cararra ceilings. It has also been thoughtfully expanded and updated by the current owner with no detail left out.
• Heating: Gas central heating, Jetmaster open fire in living room, underfloor heating in bathroom
• Insulation: Under floor, ceiling, walls downstairs
• Double-glazed folding doors in living room
• Insulated pull-down attic stairs and additional storage
• Built-in wardrobes (double in master)
• Floor space 124sqm or thereabouts, section 408sqm
• RV: $850,000
Open Homes are Sunday 17, 24, 31 January at 11am to 11:30am & Wednesday 20, 27 Jan at 6:30pm to 7pm. Selling by tender with no right to sell prior. Building report and LIM available.
An amazing opportunity not to be missed. A long standing well cared-for character Wellington home. Call now for further details.