Spacious & Stylish with Expansive Views
This very spacious and well-presented three bedroom apartment is situated on prestigious Telford Terrace and boasts expansive views, glorious sun and spectacular sunsets.
- Three bedrooms, all good sizes
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Generous family bathroom
- Open plan living area flowing to deck and clever sliding panel to screen sun/breeze if needed
- TV room connected to living area via cavity slider
- Hideaway office nook
- Separate laundry and guest w/c
- Two secure, covered off street carparks
- One of only seven apartments
- Small dogs allowed with body corporate approval
- Body corporate levy $13,748 annually
Our clients have cherished living in this incredible location for the past 15 years and speak highly of the well run body corporate and friendly neighbours. Leaving this very special and sunny apartment has not been an easy decision, but a move to Mount Maunganui opens up an incredible opportunity for new owners to move in and enjoy.
A maximum of 10 people inside a property at the one time (property size dependent) under Level 2 guidelines. Please where possible 1-2 persons per group to visit our open home so we can allow for as many people to come through the property during the open home.
Alternatively please contact the agent to arrange a private viewing.
During Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ. We will be adhering to social distancing and all hygiene guidelines and will request our clients to also follow these guidelines within our office and clients homes. Sign-in registers are in place for security and tracking purposes and all clients will be required to sign these declarations/registers prior to entering to our office and properties.